Sunday 30 August 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag – July 2015

I am back with a review of July's ispy glam bag. I know, I am late but in Pakistan as it is not available so I ordered it online from facebook page amor and received it this month.
To be very honest ipsy has never ever disappointed me but this time I have mixed feelings. I don't know whether I am excited after receiving these samples or not. By the way the theme for July's ipsy glam bag was Summer Lovin'. Let's see what came in my ipsy bag.


Aurora Gel Effect Nail Lacquer in 4 Alarm Fire- By the way I am not a huge fan of nail polishes but I love this color. This color is my weakness. It is a full sized bottle so let's see how it turns out.


 Pūr~lisse Pur-bright Ultra Skin Brightening Serum- I have stopped opening skin-care products as my drawers are full now but this serum looks really promising. It is an ultra skin brightening serum so, I will try this for sure.


 Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics 2-in-1 Shadow/Liner- It is a full sized product too and it glides perfectly and smoothly. I will do a detailed review soon.


 Crown Brush Professional Tweezer- I already have two tweezers and I was not in a need of new one but the black color looks unique so it's not a bad deal.


Coolway Beachy Salt Spray- I don't do experiments with my hair so this product is totally useless for me.


Availability
I receive ipsy glam bag on monthly basis from Amor. It costs me Pkr 1700 including delivery. I don't think so that any-other page is offering such amazing price for this bag.

My Rating
3.9/5

Thank you for your time.
Stay blessed.....:)

4 comments:

  1. Ipsy bag is really good i wish they come to India soon.. The products are decent for the price :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup the products are really good and plus point is the pouch dear....xoxoxo.....:)

      Delete
  2. Produtos maravilhoso amei as compras
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, 2014. All rights reserved. Theme images by linearcurves. Powered by Blogger.

© 2014 Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, AllRightsReserved | Designed by ScreenWritersArena