Sunday 2 March 2014

The Versatile Blogger Award

Finally I received my second award by two very cute sisters Hira and Maria of The sisters go shopping . It's an honor and I am really humbled and once again thank you so much ...:)




Rules
 Here are the rules when selected for the Versatile Blogger Award.

  •  Thank the person who gave you this award.
  •  Include a link to their blog.
  •  Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  •  Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

 Nominees

I want to nominate 15 awesome bloggers I love to follow. They ALL deserve this award :)


Zatheela of pink clouds blog
Bia of the beauty finds
Samar of glamour girlz blog
Natasha of my little world of makeup
Seemal of the brunette head
Aamna of aamnah khan's blog
Haniya of my own nail art
Zubia of the bedside dreams diary
Sadee of sadee style beauty and fashion blog
Rinako of Under an impartial sky
Sadia of sadia malik's blog
Nayab of nayab loves
Shang of the feminine crusade
Aaliyah of pyari beauty
Shehrzad of pretty peachy and pink

I have tagged these bloggers in a random order and they all are my favorite so I cannot think of giving them any position or order....:)
Now I have to mention 7 facts about myself....:)

1) I am a beauty blogger but still I stay 100 miles away from makeup. I want my skin to look fresh and thank God I get ready within 10 minutes as I use lipsticks only....:P

2) I am mad after pink color. I have 9 suits in pink color and now whenever I go for shopping my friends beg me not to even touch pink suits in shops. I really hate them for doing this...-_-

3) I love action movies. I cant sleep without watching a movie. I feel like I have missed something so I don't care about the time and watch one movie per day....:)

4) I can't watch a movie if I don't have anything to eat. For me its must to keep on moving my mouth. Same is the case when I watch a cricket match....:P....If I have nothing to eat then I don't watch a movie....:'(

5) I cant read or write if television or music is on in the background. It irritates me and my brain stops working...:/

6) I am a foodie person. I keep on trying different restaurants but wherever I go I always search for biryani and chow-mein in the menu first.....:P 

7) I love to cook. I keep on trying different dishes whenever I get time...:)

  Again I would like to thank you Hira and Maria for giving me this lovely award....:)

Hope you liked this post.
Thank you for your time.
Stay Blessed.....:)

16 comments:

  1. hey congrats for your versatile blogger award!!! and thank you for nominating me :P
    omg i could totally related to point 3...and 1. and 6. :D
    enjoyed reading your post as usual... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety.....much love....xoxoxo...:D

      Delete
  2. Congrats and thanks for nominating me! :D

    I'm a foodie too but hate cooking. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol....I also love to eat, eat and only eat but at the same time I love to cook too....xoxo...:D

      Delete
  3. Congrats Maria :D we've one fact in common: I'm also crazy for pink color :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear......lolzzzz....These days I am trying other colors as I don't want to be killed by my friends.....xoxoxo....:P

      Delete
  4. great blog
    would you like to follow each other to keep in touch?
    MY-Emily
    Please, let me know! ;)
    Follow me and I will follow you back for certain
    (leave a blog link at my blog after follow so I can go back ur blog again)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for nominating my name dear.. Congrats on the award,, may u receive many more too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww.....thank you dear....much love...xoxoxo....^_^ <3

      Delete
  6. I love action movies too. Not the gruesome blood splatter though.
    I have similar feelings about black color. Thankfully my mom gets me enough of balck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously can't watch boring romantic movies....I always go for action movies.....much love....xoxoxo....^_^ <3

      Delete
  7. Congratulations darling .
    I love romantic movies..hehe..

    My recent one : http://www.cosmochics.com/reviews/urban-decay-naked3-eyeshadow-palette-review-swatches-eotd-fotd/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear....much love.....xoxoxo.....^_^

      Delete

Copyright © Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, 2014. All rights reserved. Theme images by linearcurves. Powered by Blogger.

© 2014 Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, AllRightsReserved | Designed by ScreenWritersArena