Saturday 15 February 2014

Liebster Award

It always feels nice when someone supports you and appreciates you. I was nominated for Liebster Award by a very sweet blogger Sadia . I was not expecting this to be very honest. Thank you so much dear for your support and encouragement. I don't have words to explain how it feels when you find someone who is very supportive.
This award is basically given to new bloggers in order to motivate and encourage them.

Rules
1. write a blog post about the Liebster Award
2. Answer 11 questions provided to you by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate other bloggers who you think deserve the award (other than the person who nominated you).
4. Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer.
5. List these rules in your post.

Lets quickly answer the questions without wasting time...:)

1) What is your skin care routine?
Well I always make sure that I exfoliate my face twice a week. What I actually do is gently massage cleansing milk for about 2 mins and then wash my face with exfoliating face wash. I always and always wash my face twice a day and even in summers I try to follow this. You all know my skin is oily and acne prone too but its important not to over dry the face. Well during winters I moisturize my face thrice a week. I do facial at home after a month. I don't go to parlors much, only twice a year for facials. The reason is I always avoid bleaching products but one of the parlors used it and burnt my face. Oh I forgot to tell its one of the best parlors of Pindi/Isb.

2)What is your hair care routine?
I dont have a hair care routine at all. I am very very lazy. I only oil my hair twice or thrice a year. I think you should call me extra lazy...:D I even dont use conditioner. Although I have but still I keep on planning that I will use it, yes yes I will use it and then I always forget.....:D Even two days ago I was thinking what is conditioner doing in my washroom when I dont use it...:/ Oh yes I always make sure that I use a good shampoo because its the only thing I use..:D I always prefer Garnier's Shampoos. You must be thinking that I am an alien. Girls are always very caring about their hair. Sorry to say I am not. But yes I forgot to tell you the most important thing that after every 2.5 month I go for a cutting. You got me right cutting not trimming. Thats why my hair are shinny and I dont have even a single Split end...:)

3) A beauty secret you would like to share?
Well this tip can go well with all skin types. After waking up in the morning just don't rush to have a breakfast. Always drink a glass of lukewarm water and if you are not allergic to lemons then add one lemon in it, in fact I should call it warm lemon water. Its excellent for your skin. As I am still struggling with acne so I don't think that I have any other beauty secret. This warm lemon water works best for me during summers.....:)

4) 3 favorite products?
These days I am in love with dermacos facial wash, then I always have ULTA lavender roller ball fragrance and 4 or 5 lipsticks in my bag. I mostly have lipsticks by Lancome. I will review them soon...:)

5) You cant leave home without? 
OMG dont ask me this question. There is a long list. Well I always have 4 or 5 lipsticks in my bag, lip gloss, roller ball perfume, moisturizer, sun glasses and the list goes on and on...:D Yes on the top of the list plz add my cell phone....:P

6) 3 must have when you are traveling?

My lipstick, face wash and hair brush. Other things are optional. You must be thinking omg why is she not talking about foundation, blush on, concealer etc etc...:D Well I dont use anything except lipsticks..:) I only do makeup when there is a function otherwise I don't go even near to makeup products....:D

7) Your new year resolution?
I want to focus much on skin care products instead of focusing on lipsticks and clothes. Every month my pocket money is wasted on junk food, clothes and lipsticks. Now I have decided to try new face washes, new creams and lotions. Even I am making a list of products. I will try them one by one....fingers crossed...:D

8)What else do you love to do beside blogging?
I love to cook food. I keep on trying different dishes when ever I get time as I am a student too...:) I love to eat, eat and only eat and good news is that I am still not fat. Thanks God....:)

9) 3 of your all time favorite movies? 
Its a tough question. Let me think. Well on the top of the list add gladiator. I dont know why I love this movie so much?  Its in my nature to focus on the story instead of glamor. Then I do love A beautiful Mind and Forest Gump. Add The Terminal in this list too. I am a big fan of Tom Hanks. He is an amazing actor. I simply love all his movies....:)

10) Rules you live by?
I have very simple rules give respect and take respect. Moreover do good and have good. They look simple but they are really difficult to apply.....:)

11) Any advice to new bloggers?
Well I am not in a position to do so as I am new too. But I would suggest to be honest in every single review and mention all the points from pros, cons, price and availability of the product. It really makes easy for the readers to decide. Moreover do appreciate other bloggers especially the new ones because one day you will reach your goals as hard work pays off but no you can't forget the ones who held your hands and encouraged you in the beginning. Same is the case with every blogger.....:)

Well its time to nominate other bloggers and before mentioning the names I would like to again say thanks to Sadia. Thank you so much dear for providing me this opportunity and for giving me this award....:)

Well the nominees are :D

Zubia Rizvi of The bed side dreams diary
Bia of The beauty finds
Saman Shafiq of The makeup pouch  
Wajiha of Wajiha's life diary
Bkahtawar of Beauty Mayhem
Hira and Maria of The sisters go shopping
Aruba Khan of AR beauty blog
Huda of Lipstickholic
Jadirah of Jasmine catches butterflies
Laila of Laila Mehkri 
Shang of The feminine crusade
Maliha of Red rao alice
Seemal of The brunette head
Huda of Sparklings makeup
Shy Cheeeks of Fashion, Beauty and Makeup Blog 
Sana of Sanas ramblings 
Samra of Samras beauty blog 
Sahar of Sahar awans 
Sadee of Sadee style 
Rumah of rumahs makeup delight 
Rabi of Rabi makeup glitz 
Aaliyah of Pyari beauty 
Shehrzad  of Pretty peachy and pink
Naimal of Peachy pout 
Ria of Nice n easy-beauty tips 
Nayab of Nayab loves 
Haniya of Nail Mania 
Shahtaj of My random ramblings 
Shipra of Million dollar looks 
Sana of Makeupoholics 
Mahrukh of Makeup shakeups 
Kiran of Kirans beauty book 
Jee Bee of Jee'z Blog 
JayBee of Jaybee journal 
Fia of ilovly 
Shinaya of Beauty intensify 
Mevish of Gold beauty mua-mevish 
Samar of Glamour girlz 
Fakhra of Fakhra Rafique blog 
Chemi of Chemi makeup 
Cenam of Cenamz beauty blog 
Srena of Beauty by Srena 
Beauty of Beauti blingz 
Anood of Anood Maliks blog 
Ana of journal by ana 
Aarthi of a-shopaholic 
Sara of Makeup craves
 and the last on is The beauty finds ....:)

Well all of you are requested to answer the following simple questions...:)
1) Describe yourself in one word?
2)What habit would you like to break?
3)What’s the one item on your bucket list you most want to accomplish?
4)What do you dislike about blogging?
5)What is the hardest thing you have ever done, or the biggest obstacle you have faced in your life?
6)What is your favorite moisturizer?
7)Do you blog full-time or is it your side-gig?
8)What is your favorite junk food that you could not live without?
9)What is your favorite type of blog post to read?
10)Favorite beauty product?
11)Name a product you heard was good, but didn’t like?

Well it was really tough to tag all these names. It took more than an hour but phewwww finally I did it.....:D
This is all from my side. I hope you enjoyed my silly answers....:D

Thank you for your time.
Stay Blessed....:)
Do you blog full-time or is it your side-gig?
Do you blog full-time or is it your side-gig?

28 comments:

  1. Love to know about you.. You are lovely!
    Thanks for tagging me doll <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It great knowing you! I was suprised to find myself on the list!
    Thank you so very much.
    Love.........<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ans a tiny suggestion Maria....... let the bloggers know that you have tagged them for liebester award by commenting on their latest posts saying that you have tagged them. That's how they'll get to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 this is so nice of you luv thanks for tagging me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much Maria <3 It was so good to know you more .xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations dear and it was lovely knowing you + thanx for the nomination :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love to knw more abt u dear...Congratulations ...
    u r such a sweethrt..

    my recent one :http://natashabhatt.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/valentines-day-celebration-2014-with-my.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much love......^_^ Sure going to read your post......xoxoxo....:)

      Delete
  8. Congrats dear!!
    love the blog..following!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on ur first award,, wish u many more.. :) nice reading abt u :D
    Please check out the latest post on my blog n stay connected.. Thank u ♥♥
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in/2014/02/valentines-day-celebration-2014-with-my.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.....much love and I will for sure check that post.....xoxoxo.....^_^ <3

      Delete
  10. awww i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvved reading this post!!! you have got such a cool personality Im soo impressed! :D
    may you have a successful future ahead! ameen. stay blessed! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww.......ty dearrrrrrr......much love.....xoxoxo....<3 ^_^

      Delete
  11. wow that is A LOT of nominees! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolzzz.....yup....:P it was really difficult to tag all my friends but I did it....phewwwww......its my first award so I wanted to share my happiness with all my friends....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  12. Thank you Maria for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, 2014. All rights reserved. Theme images by linearcurves. Powered by Blogger.

© 2014 Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, AllRightsReserved | Designed by ScreenWritersArena