Friday 20 December 2013

Skin Care: Things to Remember while Shopping ;)

As this blog is all about my experiences with different skin care products so today I want to guide how to save money if you have a sensitive and acne prone skin. To be very honest I am the only in my family who has such skin type so there was no one to guide me properly and I have wasted money like a fool. But with the passage of time I have learned how to go for shopping if you have skin type like I do have. Here are few tips.... ;)


1) If you are going to try a new face wash for your skin then  never ever run after jumbo size. I used to do this and believe me most of the times I was disheartened. I was not even able to use many of the products as they didnt go well for my skin although they were for my skin type. Always go for the smallest size. Two days back I purchased a face wash with net weight 50ml and it turned my skin red although the reviews on the internet were perfect. So act smartly while purchasing a face wash. I know it is not possible for ladies to visit market every 2nd week as this quantity doesn't last for more than 2 weeks but remember your skin is more important and you have to make an effort for it.



2) Same goes in case of creams and lotions which you are going to apply on your face. Yes If you want to purchase creams/lotions for your hands or body then you can go for larger size. I also do the same...;)

3) Well I dont know about others but to be very honest I avoid skin care products which have acids in them. Now I prefer to use products which are on the herbal side.

4)Always remember that every product is not for every skin type so dont follow others. No one knows your skin better than yourself . So just dont run after products which worked better for friends or relatives who have dry or normal skin or combination one.

5) Keep in mind that expensive brands wont do any miracle within 2 3 days. Some times inexpensive products can give superb results. So dont jump on to the expensive products. Instead firstly try inexpensive products. Some times we avoid such products by thinking that no one gives importance to local brands then why should I give ? But I have found till now that not every brand is in the market to make money. Some inexpensive brands are delivering quality products too.

6) If you have some serious issues with skin then dont try any product on your face without asking your dermatologist.

7) Most important thing is dont buy many products for your skin at a time. Hold on. Always try to buy not more than two face washes at a time. Dont throw money on products and try to buy products of different brands. If you are going to try a new brand then its much better to buy a single product just to check that brand.

Keep in mind " Its not important how much you spend but how well the product works"

Stay blessed =)

11 comments:

  1. Im yours first follower :D
    follow me back plz
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou.......xoxoxoxoxo.....:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post and lovely blog, I also had sensitive acne prone skin when I was at your age. Love to see beauty blogger from my city.
    I am also from ISB but living in Australia
    http://australianbeautyonbudget.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very informative post maria..

    my recent one :http://www.wellnessandvanity.com/2014/02/25/mac-fix-review-pictures-fotd/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always forget to do a bi weekly facial after a night out wearing make up. when i have no cleanser I jump straight to moisturising..Is that bad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its very important to follow all the steps dear. I was very careless and I have acne prone skin and this troubled me a lot. I stay away from makeup but now I do cleansing on daily basis and if I dont get time because of my busy schedule then I do it must on the day after. So the point is that whether you do makeup or not cleansing is must. And yes moisturizing is important but before that properly clean your face....xoxoxo....:)

      Delete
  6. this post is really helpful... i spent some really good amount in worlds renowned products and was totally disappointed by the results .. now i have learnt my lesson ... great job dear <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice post n awesome..
    will keep in mind all ur points...

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2014/05/bourjois-kohl-and-contour-noir-expert.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety....much love.....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete

Copyright © Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, 2014. All rights reserved. Theme images by linearcurves. Powered by Blogger.

© 2014 Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, AllRightsReserved | Designed by ScreenWritersArena